These descriptions (apart from Zevran) are much shorter than the ones I wrote for part 2, mostly because (apart from Zevran) I have much less of a grasp on how Lyra interacts with them. I’ll probably add more to this post as I play through my current run of the game. Below the cut: Zevran, Wynne, Shale, Oghren, Dog.
Love that when Zev appears in DA2, he waits for you to loot the camp before making you talk to him, because he spent a year watching the Warden steal the trousers from every dead body in Fereldan.
I really enjoy this splatter texture okay x)
A Song of Ice and Fire women & Pre-Raphaelite Art (+ associated artists):
- Joan of Arc (1865), John Everett Millais
- Night (1880-85), Edward Robert Hughes
- Ophelia (1894), John William Waterhouse
- Vanity (1907), Frank Cadogan Cowper
- Mary Magdalene (1858-60), Frederick Sandys
- The Soul of the Rose (1908), John William Waterhouse
- Circe Offering the Cup to Ulysses (1891), John William Waterhouse
- Priestess of Delphi (1891), John Collier
- The Beloved (1865), Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Valykrie’s Vigil (1906), Edward Robert Hughes
Started a new job today and I’m really happy with the atmosphere and my schedule - feeling good! You know what this means?
I’m going to catch up with my 30 Day Grey Warden posts this week! I swear it. :)
Man the wedding tonight will be so beautiful that I think even Joffrey is going to choke up!
Reblog this for Zevran